Thank you for showing interest in our community! We like to ask our members to review the community guidelines prior to joining. Please read the guidelines below.
Rules for Engagement
- The Golden Rule: we learn this as kids for a reason! Treat other people the way you’d like to be treated - with patience and respect.
- The Flexday community is inclusive of all members regardless of gender identity, race, religion, political beliefs etc. Please respect the others around you, and be thoughtful before you post. Keep language inclusive, and refrain from rude or derogatory comments.
- Keep conversations productive and positive. Share, encourage, and lift each other up. Support the people around you.
- Say hello and welcome new members! It can be scary to walk into a “room” of strangers - take the time to reach out and ask new folks to introduce themselves.
Rules for Safety and Privacy
Policies on spam, selling and advertising
- Do not reach out to any member of the community directly other than via Direct Message within Slack. This includes LinkedIn, Email, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- If you’d like to share a discount or service with the Flexday community, please share it in the #notice-board channel.
Questions or suggestions
- Please use our #suggestion-box channel to let us know how we can make Flexday better!
- If you’re experiencing any issues, or have any questions regarding your account, please get in touch with our support team directly through the Flexday app.
Violations of guidelines
- If you see something, say something! If you notice a community member behaving in a way that is in violation to our rules and expectations, please reach out to us in the chat bubble and we will resolve the issue.
- Multiple violations of our rules and expectations can result in being banned from our community.